Free Webinar: Sanctions Compliance in a State of Flux: Trends and Guidance Amid Global Upheaval (COVID-19)
MassPoint Legal and Strategy Advisory PLLC’s Hdeel Abdelhady discussed sanctions trends and guidance, as well as issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic, in a live event presented by the Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS) and Accuity. The event, which garnered a global audience from over 1,000 registrants, was moderated by Brian Kindle of ACFCS. Ms. Abdelhady’s co-panelists were Vincent Gaudel, Compliance Expert at Accuity, and Max Lerner, VP – Global Head Sanctions Compliance at State Street.
To view the event on demand, visit Accuity’s website: https://accuity.com/resources/webcast-sanctions-compliance-in-a-state-of-flux-trends-and-guidance-amid-global-upheaval/.
For analyses of cases and issues discussed, view MassPoint’s Blog, including these publications:
- American Economic Power Fuels Sanctions Hegemony
- OFAC Jurisdiction Over US-Origin Technology: SITA Enforcement
- OFAC’s Russia Sectoral Sanctions Directives Apply to Trade-Based Debt: Analysis
- OFAC Expands Reporting Requirements: Analysis
- U.S. Sanctions Chinese Shipping Companies: Legal and Practical Points
- OFAC Cosco Shipping Tanker (Dalian) Co., Ltd. General License K: Analysis
- OFAC Expanded General License for U.S. Persons to Transact in Certain Inherited and Other Property in Iran
- U.S. Sanctions on Nord Stream 2 and TurkStream Pipeline Projects (NDAA 2020): Legal Analysis
- Huawei: Key U.S. Legal Issues
- U.S.-China Tech War: Whole of Government Legal Strategy
- U.S. Law as Trade War Weapon (ZTE)
For information about MassPoint PLLC’s sanctions counseling and compliance services, please contact Hdeel Abdelhady.