MassPoint Magnitsky Sanctions Publications
- Global Magnitsky Sanctions FAQs, October 20, 2018.
- New Global Magnitsky Regulations Confirm U.S. Multinationals and Dual Citizens Have Heightened Sanctions Exposure, MassPoint PLLC, June 29, 2018.
- U.S. Lawmakers Raise Possibility of Magnitsky Sanctions on Chinese Officials, Magnitsky Laws and Sanctions Update, April 21, 2018.
Congress Members Urge Trump Administration to Apply Global Magnitsky Sanctions to Sudan, Magnitsky Laws and Sanctions Update, April 14, 2018.
- Departing from Prevailing Legal Standards, United States Directly Sanctions Foreign Government Officials for Corruption, MassPoint Magnitsky Series, No. 4, April 6, 2018.
How the Trump Administration Supercharged Global Magnitsky Corruption and Human Rights Sanctions, MassPoint Magnitsky Series, No. 3, April 3, 2018.
- From Sergei Magnitsky to Global Magnitsky: United States Asserts Universal Jurisdiction Over Corruption and Human Rights Abuses, MassPoint Magnitsky Series No. 2, March 27, 2018.
- New U.S. Sanctions Are a Powerful Weapon Against Corruption and Human Rights Abuse Worldwide, MassPoint Magnitsky Series No. 1, March 5, 2018.
- U.S. National Security Strategy Targets China’s Dominance, Corruption in Africa, MassPoint Occasional Note, February 25, 2018.