Business Ethics & Conduct
Managing legal, reputation, and commercial risk in international business requires not only compliance with the law, but also with business conduct standards that are increasingly being enforced by the private sector. MassPoint works with businesses and other organizations to help them understand existing and emerging business conduct expectations, develop codes of ethics and business conduct, and educate and train their personnel. MassPoint also works with clients to develop strategies to use business conduct standards to protect and enhance enterprise reputation and commercial standing, rather than just defensively.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG)
- Business Conduct Compliance (e.g., conflicts minerals, anti-modern slavery)
- Responsible Investment and Socially Responsible Investment
- Developing business conduct and CSR in connection with sensitive or strategic assets, such as food, agriculture, water, and non-fuel natural resources