MassPoint works with banks, other businesses, charitable organizations and other non-profits, and individuals to navigate and comply with U.S. laws and regulations and international standards in the following areas. In addition, the Firm provides regulatory counseling and compliance services to DC Metro Area banks on issues arising under relevant state law and federal law as applicable to local and regional banks.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Counter-Terrorism Financing (CFT)
- Due Diligence (Politically Exposed Persons & State-Owned Enterprises)
- U.S./OFAC Economic Sanctions
- BSA/AML/Patriot Act Legislative Tracking & Analysis
- Money Transmitter/Money Services Business State Law Licensing & Compliance
- Maryland, DC & Virginia Banking Regulation & Compliance
Read about MassPoint’s approach AML/CFT and related regulatory counseling and compliance, including the Firm’s customized bank regulatory compliance services, here.