(Publications authored by Hdeel Abdelhady)
- Deposit insurance frameworks for Islamic banks: design and policy considerations, Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law, 2015.
- Consumer-oriented insolvency risk allocation in Islamic retail profi t sharing investment accounts, Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law, 2014.
- Specialized Insolvency Regimes for Islamic Banks: Regulatory Prerogative and Process Design, World Bank Legal Review, Volume 5. 2013.
- Islamic Finance as a Mechanism for Bolstering Food Security in the Middle East: Food Security Waqf¸ Sustainable Development Law and Policy Journal (American Univ. Washington College of Law), 2013.
- The Front Office Generates Revenue, the Back Office Creates Value: Operational Excellence is the Key to Unlocking Long-Term Value in Islamic Finance, ABA-Hawkamah Institute for Corporate Governance (DIFC) joint White Paper (reprinted in Opalesque Islamic Finance Intelligence), 2010.
- Islamic Law in Secular Courts (Again): Teachable Moments from the Journey, International Law News, Fall 2009 (reprinted in Opalesque Islamic Finance Intelligence and ABA GP Solo Magazine), 2009.